No software or application is free of issues. At times, certain apps stop working and you don’t know what to do. A similar problem might occur with tinytask.exe.
If you are currently facing the tinytask.exe has stopped working issue, then you are not alone. The good news is it is a fixable issue. In this post, we are going to suggest some of the most effective solutions that you can try.
Guide To Fix TinyTask.exe Has Stopped Working Error
There exist different ways to fix tinytask.exe has stopped working error. For your convenience, we have provided a step-by-step guide for each method. In some cases, you may have to try multiple methods to get rid of the problem.
Method 1: Clean all junk files
The tinytask.exe has stopped working error might occur if there are too many junk files present in your system. The simple solution to this is to clean all junk files. Before starting, you must download the Asmwsoft PC Optimiser software.
Here’s what you need to be done:
- Launch the Asmwsoft PC optimiser software on your PC.
- Go to the main window and click on the option “Clean Junk Files.”
- A new window will open where you need to click the “Start” button. Now, wait for the search to end.
- Click on the “Select All” option.
- Next, choose the option “Start Cleaning.”
Well, that’s all you need to do to clear all junk files from your device. Once all the unwanted files are removed, the problem should be solved. You can check it by trying to run the tinytask.exe file.
Method 2: Configure Windows
This is another effective method to fix the tinytask.exe crashing issue. Some of you might find this method a bit more complex than the previous one. Make sure to follow all the steps correctly and it should work.
Steps to be followed:
- Right-click on My Computer and choose “Properties.”
- Select the option “Advanced System Settings” from the left menu.
- Under the performance section, you will find the “Settings” button. Click on it.
- To proceed ahead, select the option “Data Execution Prevention” tab.
- Click on the option “Turn on DEP for all programs and services.”
- Now click on the “Add” button and choose the tinytask.exe file. After that select “Open.”
- Click “OK” and proceed to restart your computer.
After restarting your computer, check whether the problem is solved. If not, then move on to the next solution.
Method 3: Clean Registry
If you are continuously facing tinytask.exe has stopped working error, you should try cleaning the Registry. For this, you will need the Asmwsoft PC Optimiser software. Once you get this software on your PC, follow the steps given below.
- Run the Asmwsoft PC Optimiser software on your Windows.
- Access the main window and choose the option “Fix Registry Problems.”
- To search all registry locations for errors, click “Select All.”
- Select the “Start” button and wait a few minutes depending on the size of the registry file.
- Once the search is complete, click the option “Select All.”
- Click on the “Fix Selected” button.
After completing this method, you must restart your computer. This helps restore all the system processes.
Method 4: Run tinytask.exe in administrator mode
Running an application in administrator mode allows you to make changes to certain features in Windows. Sometimes granting those changes is crucial for the program to run properly. You might find this solution helps to fix the tinytask.exe error that you are facing.
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Click on the tinytask.exe software icon on your system.
- Then right-click the mouse button. This will open a new menu.
- From the menu, select “Properties.”
- Next, click on the “Compatibility Tab.”
- Select the option “run this program as an administrator.”
- Click “OK” and you are done.
Method 5: Uninstall and re-install the program
This may sound weird to some people, but uninstalling and reinstalling the program might fix the issue. This is probably the easiest solution you can try. To avoid any confusion, we have explained the steps below.
- Launch the Asmwsoft PC Optimiser software on your computer.
- Go to the main window and choose the option “Fix invalid installation.”
- You will be shown a list of software. Find tinytask.exe and click on it.
- Select the “Uninstall” button.
- Now follow the instructions shown on the screen.
- Once the uninstallation process is over, click on the Windows and R keys at the same time. This will launch the Run box. Now type %appdata% and select “OK.”
- Locate the program folder and delete it from the system.
- Once everything is done, you can proceed to install the program again. But make sure that you download it from a trusted source.
If you are facing issues the tinytask.exe has stopped working issues, these methods might help you fix it. All these are proven methods, so you have nothing to worry about.